Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day dinner at Poco Piatti

Last night, I ate at Poco Piatti (located at 3155 Chappel Dr, Perrysburg, OH 43551) with my husband for Valentine's Day and it was delish! I tried a couple of the mid-east appetizers, "Artichoke and Hearts of Palm" and "Mujadara", and they were very tasty. Since it was my first time eating artichoke and hearts of palm, I was a little apprehensive about ordering it but I was pleasantly surprised with how tender and juicy it was when I ate it.

For the main meal, I ordered "Salmon Primavera" and my husband ordered "Lamb Shank Osso Buco" (which is one of those things you would see being prepared on the television show Top Chef) and needless to say they were also delectable. What a wonderful place to have a romantic dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment